CHOETECH Type C Qi Wireless Charging Receiver
SHIPPING TAKES 3-5 DAYS TO ARRIVE
- LG V20
- HTC 10
- Nexus 5X
USB C Interface: Enables USB-C compatible phones such as LG V20, HTC 10 that require a receiver to charge wirelessly when placed on a compatible Qi wireless charger.
Stick Firmly: Features a sticker on the back, allowing you to stick it firmly to your phone and charge your phone more conveniently.
Low Heat Emission: Contains TI intelligent chip to prevent your phone from overheating during charging, make charging your phone safer and more stable.
Ultra-thin Design: Features an ultra-thin and compact design that adds no bulk and fits unnoticeable behind your phone.
Interface: Type C
Certificate: CE, FCC, ROHS
Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
1. Insert the Qi wireless receiver into the Type C port of your phone.
2. Gently bend the receiver around the back of the phone. Ensure Qi logo is facing up.
3. While holding the receiver secure in the middle, carefully slide the phone into the case.
4. Place your phone on top of the wireless charger.
1. A Qi Wireless Charger is required (not included) to charge your phone wirelessly.
2. Please try to use a high-quality Qi wireless charger with the receiver to avoid overheat during charging.
3. Make sure that the receiver and the charger are placed in the right position.
4. Please don't use any metallic or thick cases as the wireless signal can't get through them.
5. This receiver is not well suited to the LG G5, Nexus 5X, Google Pixel, as it will cover the fingerprint sensor.